Talent Acquisition Conversion Specialist
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications
- Share qualified candidates with hiring manager
- Conduct background checks, and prepare and maintain employment records.
This position will also be responsible for various administrative duties and support functions within the department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the Human Resources and/or Recruiting Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, effective communication skills, and accomplish assignments confidentially in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience working with an on-line applicant tracking system and/or HR information system preferred. Experience in the Transportation industry and being familiar with DOT qualifications and regulations is a plus.
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search of a Talent Acquisition Conversion Specialist, entry-level processor to join our Talent Acquisition Team. This is a full time position located at our Corporate Office in Holland, Michigan.