Talent Acquisition Administrative Support - Holland, Michigan
Responsibilities of the Talent Conversion Specialist include:
- In alignment with overall Talent Acquisition strategies, process qualified candidates throught a DOT compliant hiring process
- Create complete and accurate employee files and electronically store in a timely fashion
- Daily communication and coordination with field hiring teams to meet hiring and onboarding goals
- Tracking of hiring processes by location
- Strive to continuously improve the candidate experience
Successful candidates will possess:
- HS Diploma or equivalent; continued education preferred
- 1 year experience in Human Resources or business administration
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication skills and desire to support field operations
- Knowledge of DOT and and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act regulations is a plus
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland Inc. is hiring a Talent Conversion Specialist based in our headquarters in Holland, Michigan. This is an adminitrative role that supports our Driver hiring effects.
This hourly position also includes FREE health care premiums!!