- Utilize Microsoft tools to develop business solutions to coexist with the Lawson S3 9 Application which includes Human Resource, Payroll, and Financial bundles; Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Analyzer; and AssetWorks's product FleetFocus.
- Collaborate with business users and business analysts to define and create technical specifications for application development.
- Troubleshoot applications and investigate issues.
- Optimize solutions.
- Upgrade hardware, software and developer tools as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent job experience.
- Proven ability to develop business solutions using Microsoft Tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience with developing solutions with object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and Visual Basic (VB).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools; Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), and implementing ETL Tools.
- Experience with any ERP application is a plus.
Become one of the best, join the Holland team!
Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Holland Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is seeking a System Developer to join our IT team in Holland, Michigan. Responsibilities include implementing, maintaining and supporting business-critical applications in a client-server and Windows services based architecture, along with developing solutions that coexist with purchased applications.
Start your new career today with Holland!