Responsibilities of the Driver Recruiter include:
- In alignment with overall Talent Acquisition strategies, facilitate the hiring needs of assigned terminal locations according to DOT and fair employment guidelines
- Assist terminals in pre-screening and selecting candidates, hosting hiring events, and coordinating Driver Training targets
- Utilize data driven metrics to predict hiring needs and launch early planning of marketing campaigns and terminal support
- Strive to continuously improve the candidate experience
Successful candidates will possess:
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in staffing and recruiting, preferably related to Transportation
- Demonstrated competency in use of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to support field operations required
- Knowledge of DOT and and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act regulations is a plus
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is looking for a Recruiter located in our headquarters in Holland, Michigan. This position includes 100% Company Paid Health Care Premiums!