ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute employment sourcing strategies aligned with the organizations talent goals.
- Support marketing campaigns honoring Holland’s Core Values and meets the needs of various labor markets.
- Perform sourcing and recruiting tasks with a sense of urgency to meet or exceed staffing performance goals; ensure consistent use of selection processes with hiring teams.
- Drive exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process, ultimately closing the candidates.
- Participate in hiring events, career fairs, community engagements and other functions that align with Holland’s talent strategies.
- Establish trust and credibility by maintaining a high level of integrity and communications with Terminal Hiring Teams to support operational performance.
- Participate in benchmarking activities to attract, hire, and retain CDL Class A drivers.
- Ensure compliance to recruiting policies, process, and procedures with EEOC, Federal and State laws.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Team with expedited processing of applicants and pre-employment testing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ recruiting experience.
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of sourcing channels to include BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining, cold-calling and other creative sourcing methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of DOT compliance, equal opportunity and affirmative action requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and coordination of human resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking systems, internet sourcing and online recruiting tools.
- Ability to utilize Office 365 and various company required software tools.
- Excellent communication skills to receive and convey information effectively: oral and written comprehension and expression.
- Demonstrates the Holland Core Values in daily interactions
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Michigan. Holland is a company that is rich in tradition but has set its sights on the future. Holland prides itself on being one of the best Regional Freight companies in the country. A culture that inspires out of the box thinking, problem solving, and leadership. If you are looking for a challenge with a great company that invests in their people and their technology, then this could be the right place for you.