Rate Analyst- Holland, MI
Responsibilities of the Rate Analyst include:
- Processing rate quotes and freight bill corrections
- Respond to freight bill inquiries and questions regarding original freight bill rating
This entry-level position would be great opportunity for an individual that enjoys data entry, fast pace environment, and will pay attention closely to detail.
- High School Degree is required, further education is encouraged (Bachelor’s degree, some college, certifications, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience using a mainframe computer for access to review and/or enter data
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills for managing work load
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for dealing with internal and external customers
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associates degree with 3+ years business experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams, maintain strong organization and effective time management to meet deadlines
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!