DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accuracy in rating/correcting freight bills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to help others in the department
- Takes direction and catches onto to tasks quickly
- High School Degree is required, further education is encouraged (Bachelor’s degree, some college, certifications, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience using a mainframe computer for access to review and/or enter data
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills for managing work load
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for dealing with internal and external customers
Holland is continuing to grow and expand! We are offering an additional opening within our Rates department. The day shift Rate Analyst position involves handling calls and emails from internal and external customers regarding rate quotes, classification questions, freight bill inquiries, freight bill corrections, original freight bill rating. The hours will be from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
This entry-level position would be great opportunity for an individual that enjoys data entry, fast pace environment, and will pay attention closely to detail. There will be hands on training with fellow teammates.