Project Deployment Specialist: Holland, MI
Ensures successful deployment of Operations Technology and Process initiatives to meet Operational and Company objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the creation, coordination, and successfull execution of project deployment plans. Accomplish this in a manner that ensures sustainability of processes and expected benefits.
- Help define process changes and evaluate impact to functional areas, employee groups, and other work processes
- Coordinate preparation of documentation and training material, including creating content in collaboration with Process Documentation Specialist. Ensure ongoing/new employee training plan and tools are in place.
- Create test scripts, perform business testing, coordinate and conduct pilot activities
- Assist with the execution of deployment deliverables, coordinating with other deployment resources as needed
- Ensure proper communication of changes and robust change management plans
- Ensure alignment with and engagement of Field Process and Performance team
- Provide status reporting and detailed plans to Project Lead and Project Management
- Ensure ongoing support plan is defined and effectively implemented
- Conduct training sessions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with business or technology focus preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in technology and process deployment related role
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Experience planning for and deploying technology solutions in a business or operations environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication, and to adjust and articulate information appropriately to varying audiences
- Knowledge or change management precepts
- Experience in testing technology solutions to ensure quality standards are met
- LTL operations experience is a plus
- Up to 30% Travel
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!