Pricing Publisher: Holland, MI
The Pricing Publisher will work closely with Pricing Analysts and Account Executives.
Primary Responsbilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and process new sales code requests
- Maintain fuel scale for customers who require weekly/monthly updates
- Process pricing documentation; image/index
- Load customer pricing at the pricing agreement and/or contract level
- Review and resolve pricing application questions generated from internal and external customers
- Work with pricing analysts to resolve pricing request discrepancies
- Provide backup for other areas in the Publishing group
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Transportation industry experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and on a team.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!