Power BI Designer (Microsoft Suite)
- Implement solutions using Microsoft's Power BI tool suite and related technologies.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI.
- Data visualization, Dashboard design/implementation, Reporting, Self-service BI, Data KPI's, and scorecards.
- Predictive, Prescriptive, and Descriptive Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree with business or technology focus preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in technology integration related role
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Reporting tools (ideally, Power BI and Reporting Services)
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience implementing technology solutions in a business or operations environment
- Experience in testing technology solutions to ensure quality standards are met.
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Michigan. Holland is a company that is rich in tradition but has set its sights on the future. Holland prides itself on being one of the best Regional Freight companies in the country. A culture that inspires out of the box thinking, problem solving, and leadership. If you are looking for a challenge with a great company that invests in their people and their technology, then this could be the right place for you.
We are looking for a Microsoft Power BI Designer based in our Holland, Michigan Headquarters.