Outbound Supervisor (Evening) :Wheeling, IL
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of dockworkers and other support personnel.
- Provide planning, direction and control of all available resources for insuring timely, damage-free, safe loading/unloading of freight on assigned shifts.
- Provide support personnel and dockworker training and performance feedback to ensure that all work is performed according to company approved procedures and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. High School or General Education Diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper freight handling; previous experience with a LTL carrier preferred.
- 2+ years supervisory experience preferably in a union environment.
- Commitment to customer service that can sometimes extend to off-shift or weekend work.
Are you looking for a new direction?
Come grow with us! The growth and success of our employees is important. Our Operations Supervisors will be guided to excel in key competencies that lead to operational success and overall leadership growth. We also offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package that stands out from the competition. Discover your direction at Holland!
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!