Operations Technology Support Coordinator
Coordinates Operations technology support activities which include:
- Problem assessment, troubleshooting and resolution
- Schedule and track repair orders
- Communicate status to proper internal departments
- Provide tracking and allocation of all equipment and parts
- Identify and participate in process related Continuous Improvement
- High School Diploma
- Experienced in Excel and Word
- Strong Professional Communication and Organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at a high level
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is looking for an experienced and organized administrator to lead the coordination of the troubleshooting and repair of equipment that supports our Operational technology department. This position is located in our headquarters in Holland, Michigan, and reports dirctly to the Manager of Operations Technology Support.
This is an hourly position that includes Company Paid health care premiums