Operations Supervisor Trainee: Minneapolis, MN
- Learn to plan and direct resources to insure timely, damage-free, safe loading/unloading of freight
- Learn to build loads and review LTL workflows
- Schedule pickup and deliveries
- Collaborate with Account Executives to address customer concerns and grow the business
- Support the growth of personnel through on-the-job coaching and training of company standards
- Learn to lead a Team of Union Employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. High School or General Education Diploma required.
- Ability to learn proper freight handling procedures; previous experience with a LTL carrier is a plus.
- 2+ years supervisory experience, union environment is a plus.
- Commitment to customer service that can sometimes extend to off-shift or weekend work.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Holland is a recognized leader in next-day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry! Our dedicated team of professionals are committed to hard work, continuous improvement, integrity, respect, customer service and safety in all we do. These are the core values we live by every day!
As an Operations Supervisor trainee you are a critical part of the company’s achievements. You will learn to manage and coach a team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective routing of customer freight and ensure it is done in a timely and safe manner. In doing so you will learn to collaborate with many other areas of the company, working as a team, to deliver the best service possible to our customers.