Operations Supervisor (Part Time) - Edwardsville, IL. (St. Louis Terminal)
- Assingning tasks to drivers and dock workers engaged in the loading, unloading, and movement of freight
- Coordination of daily freight movement process
- Enforcement of all company rules and regulations relating to safety, hazardous material, government regulations, and collective bargaining agreements.
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Business aspirations for advancement
- Srong interest in learning the LTL Industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively work across all levels of an organization and manage conflict as it arises.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Part-time Supervisors to our St. Louis Terminal located in Edwardsville, Illinois. Our Part-time Supervisors typically work on of these two shifts (Choose the shift best for your schedule):
5:00am - 10:00am Tuesday thru Saturday or
5:00pm - 10:00pm Monday thru Friday