Operations Supervisor Intern - Cleveland, Ohio
Responsibilities are project focused in a variety of operational functions, including:
- Managing Inbound and Outbound freight
- Communicating with Local and Linehaul Drivers
- Establishing and improving work Processes
The internship will include active emplyment for 10-12 weeks during the summer months; hours may vary based on applicant availability and interest.
Successful candidate will be:
- A student in a recognized university Business or Supply chain program
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in teams and manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively work across all levels of an organization and manage conflict when it arises
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
You have worked hard and are ready to use your education in the field as an intern. Shouldn't your internship experience be with the industry best?
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry.
Holland is hiring a summer Operations Supervisor Intern in Cleveland, Ohio