Operations Supervisor: Appleton, WI
- Plan and direct resources to insuring timely, damage-free, safe loading/unloading of freight
- Build loads and review LTL workflows
- Schedule pickup and deliveries
- Collaborate with Account Executives to address customer concerns and grow the business
- Support the growth of personnel through on-the-job coaching and training of company standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. High School or General Education Diploma required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper freight handling; previous experience with a LTL carrier preferred.
- 2+ years supervisory experience preferably in a union environment.
- Commitment to customer service that can sometimes extend to off-shift or weekend work.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Holland is a recognized leader in next-day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry! Our dedicated team of professionals are committed to hard work, continuous improvement, integrity, respect, customer service and safety in all we do. These are the core values we live by every day!
As an Operations Supervisor you are a critical part of the company’s achievements. You will manage and coach a team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective routing of customer freight and ensure it is done in a timely and safe manner. In doing so you will collaborate with many other areas of the company, working as a team, to deliver the best service possible to our customers.