Operations Project Deployment Specialist
Ensures successful deployment of Operations Technology and Process initiatives to meet Operational and Company objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, coordinate, and successfully execute project deployment plans. Accomplish this in a manner that ensures sustainability of processes and expected benefits.
- Define process changes and evaluate impact to functional areas, employee groups, and other work processes
- Coordinate preparation of documentation and training material, including creating content in collaboration with Process Documentation Specialist. Ensure ongoing/new employee training plan and tools are in place.
- Create test scripts, perform business testing, coordinate and conduct pilot activities
- Own and execute deployment deliverables, coordinating with other deployment resources as needed
- Ensure proper communication of changes and robust change management plans
- Ensure alignment with and engagement of Field Process and Performance team
- Provide status reporting and detailed plans to Project Lead and Project Management
- Ensure ongoing support plan is defined and effectively implemented
- Conduct training sessions as needed
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with business or technology focus preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in technology and process deployment related role
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience planning for and deploying technology solutions in a business or operations environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication, and to adjust and articulate information appropriately to varying audiences
- Knowledge or change management precepts
- Experience in testing technology solutions to ensure quality standards are met
- Up to 30% Travel
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Michigan. Holland is a company that is rich in tradition but has set its sights on the future. Holland prides itself on being one of the best Regional Freight companies in the country. A culture that inspires out of the box thinking, problem solving, and leadership. If you are looking for a challenge with a great company that invests in their people and their technology, then this could be the right place for you.