Operations Manager: Louisville, KY
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search for an Operations Manager for our Louisville, KY terminal located at 4885 Keystone Ind Blvd., Jefferson, IN 47130.
- Management of supervisors including the supervision of drivers, dock workers and clerical staff related to the loading, unloading and movement of freight, including all pertinent clerical functions.
- Working in direct conjunction with the terminal manager for enforcement of all company rules and regulations relating to safety, hazardous materials, government regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills on a management level
- Demonstrated organizational abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Business
- Five to seven years experience in front-line supervision
- Knowledge of applicable collective bargaining and work rule agreements
- Effective training capabilities
- Exposure to all operations departments including Linehaul, City Dispatch and Sales
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance procedures Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.