Operations Manager: Charlotte, NC
- Management of supervisors including the supervision of drivers, dock workers and clerical staff related to the loading, unloading and movement of freight, including all pertinent clerical functions.
- Working in direct conjunction with the terminal manager for enforcement of all company rules and regulations relating to safety, hazardous materials, government regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills on a management level
- Demonstrated organizational abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Business
- Five to seven years experience in front-line supervision
- Knowledge of applicable collective bargaining and work rule agreements
- Effective training capabilities
- Exposure to all operations departments including Linehaul, City Dispatch and Sales
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance procedures USF Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search for an Inbound Operations Manager for our Charlotte, NC terminal.