Operations Manager: Appleton, WI
USF Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search for an Operations Manager for our terminal located in Neenah. Responsibilities include the management of supervisors including the supervision of drivers, dock workers and clerical staff related to the loading, unloading and movement of freight, including all pertinent clerical functions. As well as working in direct conjunction with the terminal manager for enforcement of all company rules and regulations relating to safety, hazardous materials, government regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Effective organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Leadership and supervisory capabilities.
- Must be flexible, willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, in all types of weather.
- Bachelor’s degree in transportation, business or related area.
- Knowledge of local applicable collective bargaining agreements.
- Proven knowledge of computer applications (MS office).
- Experience in the transportation industry with deep knowledge of operations and logistics.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!