Office Manager: Wheeling, IL
1. Supervise schedules and evaluate performance of administrative support staff.
2. Prepares and plans daily utilization of resources to ensure a consistent and efficient operation.
3. Evaluate office production, revise procedures or devise new methods to improve efficiency of work flow.
4. Hire, train and develop staff.
5. Implement procedures and policies to ensure compliance with company practices.
6. Utilize programs for training and education to motivate employees to improve performance and quality of work processes.
7. Communicates with internal and external customers and suppliers as required to ensure a common understanding and establish customer/supplier relationships.
8. Supervise the maintenance of office equipment as required to maximize productivity and minimize equipment down time.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Previous supervisory experience.
3. Effective organizational and planning skills.
4. Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!