Office Administrator (Part Time): Mosinee, WI
- Customer Service Calls
- Filing/Scanning Documents
- Use of Copy/Fax machine
- Other Administrative Duties as Assigned
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- High level of customer service experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with MS Office programs and office management software
- High school diploma; ABA/ BBA/BSc in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
This is a part time position working Monday thru Friday, 4:30 to 9:30 PM.