Office Administrator (Part-Time): Charlotte, NC
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated proficiency in computer use.
- Assist with the driver check-in windows
- Data input speed and accuracy, strong interpersonal skills, team work and phone skills
- Ability to work independently.
Shift varies depending on the needs of the office approximately 15-20 hours per week Monday through Friday
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Familiarity with billing procedures and the ability to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!