Office Administrator Casual (afternoons/evenings): Detroit, MI
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated proficiency in computer use.
- Data input speed and accuracy, strong interpersonal skills, team work and phone skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Come discover your direction with Holland!!!
Holland, Inc. a recognized leader in the transportation industry currently has a casual administrative position open at our Romulus, MI terminal.
Must be available all shifts and flexible with start time.