Mechanic (Full Time): Indianapolis, IN
Holland, Inc. a recognized leader in the transportation industry is looking to hire full time mechanics for our Indianapolis, IN garage.
- Inspect, repair, replace and modify components of engines
- Inspect, repair and/or replace any and all faulty or damaged items, components, parts or systems of company assets
- Trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Perform preventative maintenance duties and responsibilities including all paperwork associated with it
- Determine serviceability and replacement needs for vehicles & equipment
- Tire inspection, removal & replacement
- Maintain & update repair orders and records
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Provide own core tools
- Perform and complete any and all duties, responsibilities and directives given my management
Successful candidates should have experience in general maintenance repairs of fleet equipment, including tractors, trailers and forklifts.
Preferred candidates are skilled in;
- Welding (Arc & Acetylene)
- Equipment electronics, hydraulics
Knowledge of DOT laws. Self motivated. CDL preferred but not required.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!