Mechanic Apprentice Program: Cincinnati, OH
Come discover your direction at Holland!
Holland, Inc., is a recognized leader in next-day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry.
Holland is now offering a Mechanic Apprentice Program at our Equipment Maintenance Center in Cincinnati, OH.
This program gives an opportunity to work along side a qualified Mechanic to gain the skills/knowledge necessary to become a full time Mechanic with Holland
If you are seeking a new opportunity that offers great pay and benefits this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of Full Time/Qualified Mechanics:
- Repair, adjust, replace and overhaul a wide variety of diesel and gasoline engines
- inspect, repair, replace and modify components of engines
- Inspect, repair and/or replace any and all faulty or damaged items, components, parts or systems of company assets
- Trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Perform preventative maintenance duties and responsibilities including all paperwork associated with it
- Determine serviceability and replacement needs for vehicles & equipment
- Maintain & update inventory using systems provided by Holland to do so
- Tire inspection, removal & replacement
- Maintain & update repair orders and records
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Provide own core tools
- Basic Body, fender, fiberglass work and paint
- Perform and complete any and all duties, responsibilities and directives given my management
Candidates being considered for the Apprentice program will have general Mechanical knowledge and have an interest in becoming a full time Mechanic with Holland.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently attending or has attended a vocational school for Mechanics.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law