Maintenance Department Administrator: Holland, MI
- Process invoices and analyze costs
- Data entry and filing
- Linehaul breakdown calls
- Repair and location audits
- FMS and Fleet updates
- Database maintenance
- Perfect Commerce ordering (oil and fluids)
- Mail distribution
- Other duties as assigned
- Reporting skills
- Administrative writing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- 10 key typing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, manage processes and Analyze data
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Come discover your direction at Holland!
Holland, Inc., is a recognized leader in next-day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry. Holland is looking to fill a full time administrative position within the Maintenance department at the corporate office in Holland, Michigan.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, we offer a full range of benefits.
- Regular scheduled business hours.
- Company paid benefits (medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability).
- Paid Holidays
- Employees are eligible to participate in Paid Time Off plan beginning on their date of hire.