Linehaul Dispatch Supervisor Trainee
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry has an immediate need for a Central Dispatch Supervisor Trainee to join our Line Haul Operation at our Corporate Office in Holland, Michigan.
- Coordinate and plan the nightly movement of freight thru the 53 terminal network to ensure service requirements are met
- Facilitate trip reduction and enhance network acceleration through KPI execution
- Manage and Direct approximately 1,600 drivers and the movement of 2,500 loads per night.
We offer a competitive salary for qualified candidates. In addition to salary we offer a full range of benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and Life insurance.
- Short and Long term Disability (premiums are 100% paid by the company)
- Elective benefits include flex spending accounts for both health and dependent care, supplemental life/AD&D for employee and dependents, and 401k with company match
- Employees are eligible to participate in the Paid Time Off plan on their date of hire
Requirements and Qualifications
- Desire to learn LTL freight / Truck load operations
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Business, transportation or logistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law