Responsibilities of the Imaging Process include:
- Scan documents on a timely basis, according to quality standards, stablished procedures, policy, and law
- Utilize reports to monitor performance and identify opportunities for improvement
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associates degree in business or relevant field and 3+ years work experience
- Demonstrated competencies in accurate data entry (Must be 10 Key proficient) as well as ability to organize projects and handle confidential information is a must
- Some light lifting required
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and handling multiple assignments
- Can work in a quiet environment with minimal communicating
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
We are looking for an entry level Imaging Processor. The hours for this position are 7:00am-4:00pm M-F
The starting wage is $14.00/hour which include Company Paid Health Care Premiums!