Human Resources Administrator
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is looking to fill a full time Administrative position within our Human Resources Department located at our Corporate Office, Holland, MI. This position will be responsible for performing various administrative duties in the areas of Personnel and Absence Management to support the Human Resource team and 53 terminal locations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Update, maintain, and audit paid time off plans (over 25 plans based on union contracts)
- Work closely with Payroll, Labor, and terminal locations to ensure paid time off is applied and paid according to union contracts
- Work with a third party vendor to fill the need of temporary employees for the main office and terminal locations. This will include time card approvals, ensuring the accuracy of invoices, on-boarding and off-boarding, and providing weekly reports.
In addition to an excellent hourly wage we offer a full range of benefits
- Company paid benefits, including medical, life, and disability.
- Other elective benefits include dental, vision, supplemental life, and AD&D.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the Paid Time Off plan beginning on their date of hire
- Regular scheduled business hours
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in Human Resources (min 3 years)
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply or if pursuing a degree in Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working with Lawson or similar HRIS system
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Accomplish assignments confidentially in a time sensitive environment
- Detailed oriented
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law