Field Process Manager
- Teach, coach and demonstrate the intended use of Holland operations process, procedures and technology to managers, supervisors and front-line employees in order to effectively communicate expectations and to assure institutionalization of Holland business process/technology and the resultant consistency and reliability of service to the external customer.
- Explain to each employee involved in individual work how the end-to-end process creates value for the external customer. And make evident to employees the downstream impact of process non-compliance on internal customers, and most importantly, to the external customer.
- Communicate the lead measures which enable employees involved in the individual work to evaluate the effectiveness of his/her daily work.
- Assess compliance to core business processes. Identify and address compliance gaps. Report findings to local management and to the corporate office in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor lag measures to assure compliance to operational process and technology and to identify facilities where intervention is required.
- Bachelor or Associates degree, or relevant business experience relating to operational processes and procedures in an LTL environment
- Ability to travel. Position requirement is approximately 80%
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication. Able to effectively articulate information to varying audiences, including at the Executive level
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, self-starter
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Solid understanding of and facility with technology used within the operation
- General understanding of IT concepts and business/technology integration
- Ability to implement and provide training for operations technology and process changes, both small and large scale
- Experience with Safety procedures and proven focus on driving safety throughout the operation
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Come discover your direction at Holland! Holland, Inc., is a recognized leader in next day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry. Holland is in search of a Field Process Manager. The Field Process Manager is a member of the Holland Performance & SOP Compliance team and reports directly to the Director, Performance & SOP Compliance. The primary role of the Field Process Manager is to provide field support for performance and process compliance activities and initiatives.