Equipment Services Office Administrator (Part-Time): Grand Rapids, MI
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search of a Part-Time Office Administrator for our Grand Rapids, MI Equipment Service Center. This position is responsible for performing the necessary administrative department functions for ordering supplies, work order opening and closing, vendor invoice collection and vouchering, and direct labor entries and reconciliation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all company policies local work and safety rules, and federal, state, and local regulations that govern the industry.
- Perform routine ordering of facility office and janitorial supplies.
- Posting of parts to work orders, transferring of parts to end of line locations and other shop locations.
- Monthly fuel inventory reporting and maintenance
- Work order openings and closings
- Labor and data entry into Fleet Focus work orders
- History checks in our fleet system
- Fork lift meter readings input into Fleet
- Vendor invoices and vouchering
- Mechanic time reconciliation
- Maintain accurate record of materials used on each job and repairs performed.
- Participate in training programs; maintain and update safety skills and knowledge; keep current with hazardous material training requirements.
- Perform duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the company and the industry.
SPECIAL SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Training and education in principles of gasoline and diesel engine as applied to the maintenance and parts required for transportation equipment.
- Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must have the ability to type and perform data entry in a proficient manor.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, read orders and work instructions, and make accurate entries in the daily log.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules and safe operating procedures to insure proper techniques, such as lifting, are performed in the manner as which is described.
- Ability to work various shifts and days of the week.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, and maintain balance for extensive periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and crawls frequently to inspect different parts on vehicles and equipment.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law