Driver Training Program - Full Time (Must have a valid Class A): Worthington, MN
This is a great opportunity that offers great pay and benefits for drivers who recently graduated from driving school, who may not have experience driving our type of equipment, who may not have driven recently, or are missing either their Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsements.
Responsibilities: To safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles in urban, suburban, and rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight. Load, unload, and move materials at customer location.
- Comply with company policies and federal, state and local regulations
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Take and verify dispatch instructions
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination (vans)
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations
Full- time driver benefits include:
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Over Time by the day (over 8 hrs)
- Pension Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- 5% Wage Increase after 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years
- Cost of living increases are included in contract
Drivers Training Candidates should have:
- Valid Class A CDL
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI in the last 3 years
Qualified applicants will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen with true negative results and required to take additional pre-employment testing/assessments
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!