Driver - OTR/Regional (Class A) $70-75K: Louisville, KY
Holland is hiring Class A CDL Regional (over the road) drivers at our Louisville, KY terminal. Our Regional drivers are dispatched throughout our Midwest footprint and are home every weekend! If you are seeking a new opportunity that offers great pay and benefits this is the opportunity for you.
Full- time driver benefits include:
- An average of $70,000-$75,000 annually with NO DEDUCTIONS FOR HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS
- NEWER EQUIPMENT - 100 NEW TRACTORS FOR REGIONAL DRIVERS JUST PURCHASED!
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Pension Benefits AND 401k
- Direct Deposit
- 5% Wage Increase after 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years
- Annual Cost of living increases are included in contract
- Consistent work - Reputable and Financially strong company
- Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles in urban, suburban, and rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight
- Load, unload, and move materials
- Comply with company policies and federal, state and local regulations
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Take and verify dispatch instructions
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination (vans)
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain electronic logs according to state and federal regulations
Qualified Drivers should have:
- Valid Class A CDL and safe driving record/history.
- Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience in the most recent 5 years
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsement
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT drug test, DOT physical and Physical Abilities Test
- DUI/DWI in the last 3 years not permitted
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!