Dock Worker (Part Time) Spartanburg, SC
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Load, unload and move materials in varying weather conditions
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age and pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must have a valid Drivers License.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Unionized Part-Time Dock positions in our Spartanburg, SC Terminal. The starting wage is $16.00 per hour and includes annual raises. This position offers flexible start times, a minimum of 4 hours per shift and often has addition hours available.
1) Great opportunity for college students or for someone wanting to supplement their current income.
2) Opportunities to advance your career into Full Time Dock, Box Truck Driver among other excellent Terminal positions.