Dock Worker-Mornings (Part Time Casual): Des Moines, IA
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Load, unload and move materials in varying weather conditions
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age and pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must have a valid Drivers License.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of customers while providing a safe, exciting and dependable work environment. Being disciplined to our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Hard Work, and Safety in All We Do, has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 32 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees and internal promotion opportunities, Holland offers more than a job, we a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Unionized Part-Time Dock positions in our Des Moines, IA Terminal. The starting wage is $16.00 per hour and includes annual raises. This position offers flexible start times, a minimum of 4 hours per shift and often has addition hours available.
1) Great opportunity for college students or for someone wanting to supplement their current income.
2) Opportunities to advance your career into Full Time Dock, Box Truck Driver among other excellent Terminal positions.
The hours for this position are: Monday - Friday, 4am -8am.