Dock Worker (Full Time): Wheeling, IL
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry is looking to hire Full Time dock workers for our Wheeling terminal.
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Load, unload and move materials in varying weather conditions
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
Full-time benefits include:
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Pension Benefits - Direct Deposit
- Wage Increase after 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years
- Cost of living increases are included in contract
Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age and pass a pre-employment drug screen. Must have a valid Drivers License.
Shifts are Monday through Friday
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!