Dock Worker (Full Time): Minneapolis, MN
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Safely operate forklift, pallet jack, and other equipment
- Load, unload and move materials in varying weather conditions
- Prior experience operating a forklift is necessary
Full-time benefits include:
- 11 percent wage increase during the first two years
- Annual cost of living increases
- Excellent company paid health insurance
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- Overtime paid after 8 hours daily
- Pension Benefits
- Direct Deposit every Friday
Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must have a valid drivers license.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of customers while providing a safe, exciting and dependable work environment. Being disciplined to our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Hard Work, and Safety in All We Do, has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 32 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees and internal promotion opportunities, Holland offers more than a job, we a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Full-Time Dock positions in our Minneapolis Terminal. Full time dock employees are compensated at $17 per hour starting wage and increase to $19 per hour after two years. This position includes company paid health care premiums. Holland offers outstanding health care for our full time Dock Workers and their families.
Shifts are Monday through Friday
The hours for this position are: Monday - Friday 2pm - 1030pm