Dock Worker (Full Time): Indianapolis, IN
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Safely operate forklift, pallet jack, and other equipment
- Load, unload and move materials in varying weather conditions
- Prior experience operating a forklift is required
Full-time benefits include:
- 11 percent wage increase during the first two years
- Annual cost of living increases
- Excellent company paid health insurance
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- Overtime paid after 8 hours daily
- Pension Benefits
- Direct Deposit every Friday
Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of customers while providing a safe, exciting and dependable work environment. Being disciplined to our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Hard Work, and Safety in All We Do, has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 32 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees and internal promotion opportunities, Holland offers more than a job, we a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Unionized Full-Time Dock positions in our Indianapolis Terminal. Full time dock employees are compensated a $17 per hour starting wage which increases to $19 per hour after two years. This position includes Company paid health care premiums, offering outstanding health care for our Full-Time Dock Workers and their families.
Advancement opportunities include Box Truck Driver or enrollment into our CDL-A Driver Training Program!
Shifts are Monday through Friday. The hours for this position are: 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM