Dock to Driver Training Program: Owatonna, MN
About the Program:
Looking to get your class A CDL? Do you think you have what it takes to be a Holland professional driver? Apply for our dock to driver program and take the first step in starting your driving career today. Holland's dock to driver program starts you on our dock where you learn our dock operations, get your forklift training, and start your training to become a driver. Next, we sign you up for truck driving school. After you complete school and pass the state CDL A exam, you will finish with paid on the job training with our instructors and mentors!
Holland is currently filling Regional Linehaul and Local driver positions.
Once you become a Holland employee you will:
- Work a minimum 30 days on the Holland terminal dock prior to beginning formal driver training and be paid at a rate of $16.00 per hour plus overtime as appropriate.
- Work in a manner which demonstrates the ability to minimize the risk of injury and collision to as low as reasonably possible.
- Consistently demonstrate work performance which meets or exceeds quality, quantity, time, and communications expectations.
Once you complete the training program, your full- time driver benefits include:
- Company paid health insurance
- Very low annual deductibles
- Zero payroll deductions for you and your family's health insurance
- Competitive wage increases
- 10% increases your first and second year
- Annual wage increases for all drivers April 1st
- Paid time off
- Paid time off for Holidays
- Sick pay
- Retirement options
- Pension benefits
- 401K option available
- Direct Deposit every Friday
Applicants should have one (1) to three (3) years previous forklift driver experience, a problem free Motor Vehicle record, and a true negative result on a pre-employment drug screen. Qualified applicants may also be required to take additional pre employment testing/assessments.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
With 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of employees and our customers, while providing a safe, exciting and dependable work environment. Being disciplined to our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Hard Work, and Safety in All We Do, has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees. With more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, Holland maintains the honor as a Quest for Quality award winner for 32 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees and internal promotion opportunities, Holland offers more than a job, we offer a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!