Dock to Driver Training Program: Milwaukee, WI
Month 1: You will learn dock operations and forklift training
Month 2: Combination dock operations and work with a personalized Driver Instructor
Month 3: Attend predetermined CDL school with paid tuition
Month 4: Customized training for LTL industry with personalized Driver Instruction
Month 5: Additional training by current professional Linehaul Driver
Month 6: Training completed
- 21 years of age or older
- Forklift experience preferred
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Pass Department of Transportation Physical
- Ability to obtain their Hazmat and Tanker
- May also be required to pass additional pre-employment testing/assessments
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
After successfully completing the Linehaul Dock to Driver Program, qualified drivers will be responsible for moving freight from Holland terminal to Holland terminal. Typically drivers will stay within a 650 mile radius of their domiciled location.
Once you complete the program you will receiving the following benefits:
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Over Time by the day (over 8 hrs)
- Pension Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Wage progression after completing each training stage.
- Cost of living increases are included in Union contract.