Desktop Support Technician - Holland, MI.
Holland Inc. (also known as USF Holland), a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is GROWING and EXPANDING its Information Technology department. We are searching for a Desktop Support Technician to join our IT team in Holland, Michigan. Join our team of dedicated IT experts. Start your new career today!
Tier 2 desktop support for all hardware, operating system, applications and related technology. This position will work directly with end users and other IT staff to resolve issues on a variety of platforms.
***This Position Includes Company Paid Benefits!!***
Essential functions of the position may include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems by performing a variety of diagnostic procedures to identify appropriate corrective measures.
- Collaborate and troubleshoot with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Accurately record, track, and document requests utilizing ticket tracking system.
- Installation of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in technical support.
- Secondary certification relative to the Computing Environment (A+, Microsoft, etc.) is desired.
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting client operating systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, LAN/WAN network configuration and troubleshooting, as well as VPN client connectivity.
- Basic Hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Adept at communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and effectively demonstrate team building attitude and skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation and relationship building skills.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Help Desk or Desktop Support
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiar with System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM).
- Experience with Citrix user support.
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Surface Pro, Service now
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law