Data Analyst Intern (Business Intelligence) - Holland, Michigan
Responsibilities are project focused including:
- The student will take skills learned in the classroom and apply to real life technical situations. For example, taking data from a source system database and transforming that into a single data source for reporting (Power BI).
- Responsible for interfacing with the Holland's Human Resource team, gather requirements, and run a meeting.
- Interact with our IT department concerning data sourcing.
- Work with End Users functionality and effectiveness of the Power BI reporting platform.
The internship will include active employment for 10 - 12 weeks during the summer months (mid-May through mid-August) , Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
- Successful candidates will be a student in a recognized university Computer Science of Data Analytics program, Junior level or greater.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work independently; able to prioritize multiple tasks; strong communication skills; able to accomplish assignments confidentially in a time sensitive environment.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
You have worked hard and are ready to use your education in the field as an intern. Shouldn't your internship experience be with the industry best?
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
This internship will be located in our Main Office in Holland Michigan, working with our Business Intelligence Team. Opportunity exists for Full Time employment after graduation.