Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) - Holland MI
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Center Representative include:
- Provide excellent customer service excellence in support of team goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with internal and external customers
- Actively identify and execute continuous improvement
- Proactively communicate opportunities and issues
- Perform track and trace, rate quotes, schedule pickups and appointments and provide answers to customer requests.
Successful candidates will possess:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year Customer Service Experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong service orientation and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience using Excel and Outlook
- Desire to grow within our organization
Preferred qualifications include:
- 3+ years Customer Service experience in an office environment
- Associates Degree
- Knowledge of CRM software applications
- Experience in the transportation industry
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who is ready to act as a liaison between our company and the customers that depend on us. This inbound call-center based position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This is a full-time position that has a starting hourly wage between $14 and $16 per hour. At Holland we believe in taking care of our employee’s, in addition to the hourly pay, you will receive a very generous benefits package. Your medical plan will come at NO cost to you!
This Full-Time position works 10am-6:30pm Monday-Friday. Our Customer Service Department is open 7am-6:30pm, so changes to this schedule may be possible in the future.