Customer Service Center Representative
- Answer phones, providing excellent customer service.
- Refer and transfer callers to the appropriate department(s)/person(s).
- Maintain efficient call times to ensure hold times are brief.
- Answer customer invoicing inquiries.
- Schedule freight pick-ups.
- Trace freight shipments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of customer service experience in an office environment
- Honed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Associates Degree
- 3+ Years of customer service experience
- Practiced Microsoft Excel User
- Experience in the transportation industry
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With 90 years' experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Hours for this position are: 9am-5:30pm Monday thru Friday