Customer Service Center Representative
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Center Representative include:
- Provide customer service excellence in support of team goals and objectives
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with a high volume account
- Run daily reports in order to confirm the movement of each individual bill
Excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with other departments to ensure success
This position will be assigned to a specific customer account - Total account management will be the sole responsibility of this individual.
Successful candidates will possess
- Associates degree in business or relevant field and 3+ years Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills, strong service orientation and drive for continuous improvement are a must
- Knowledge of CRM software applications and experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel is a must
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!