ELD Compliance Coordinator (2ND Shift) - Holland, Michigan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate Database in our internal ELD system
- Edit driver logs when necessary to reflect reality and maintain compliance
- Manage User additions and attritions in ELD system
- Complete Audits based on objectives within safety team
- Communicate with management trends in the data and propose corrective training in the work force
- Root cause investigations into re-occurring errors and how to prevent them
- Provide backup for other areas in the safety group
- High school diploma required
- Experience in the transportation industry is desired, but not required
- Transportation industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Self motivated; ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online for further consideration!
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is looking for a Compliance Coordinator that works with our Safety Team to ensure compliance with our Electronic Log Database System, Log Editing, User administration and Safety auditing.
This is an hourly position that includes COMPANY PAID INSURANCE PREMIUMS.
The hours for this position are 3:00 pm - 12:00 am.