ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain system settings and configurations, updating as needed when upgrades are introduced by the vendor
- Serve as the ‘power user’ for compliance based applications, ensuring other users are updated and trained as new functionality is made available.
- Maintain web portal users, activating and deactivating per the established security guidelines
- Assist with testing and providing the operational support and communication required for any system updates
- Ensure the established support model for compliance systems is defined and followed, providing general triage and tracking support for reported issues and coordinating across various functional areas to ensure resolution (IT Help Desk, Maintenance, Operations, Safety, Central Dispatch)
- Enhance driver and front line troubleshooting guidelines as new opportunities are identified, recommending and supporting new training where appropriate
- Identify and recommend enhancements to the compliance systems and software
- Monitor and internally report on compliance related activities and metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with business or applicable safety/regulatory focus preferred
- Experience working with Hours of Service related technology or tools
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with or administering third party software systems for specific business purpose
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation Hours Of Service regulations
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication, and to adjust and articulate information appropriately to varying audiences
- Careful attention to detail and proven ability to follow through on plans and activities
- Experience in testing technology solutions to ensure quality standards are met
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Michigan. Holland is a company that is rich in tradition but has set its sights on the future. Holland prides itself on being one of the best Regional Freight companies in the country. A culture that inspires out of the box thinking, problem solving, and leadership. If you are looking for a challenge with a great company that invests in their people and their technology, then this could be the right place for you.
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join us at the Holland Main Office.
The Compliance Administrator is responsible for maintaining and administering Holland’s compliance focused software systems with an emphasis on Hours of Service (HOS) technology. Key responsibilities are to maintain system settings and users, assist with testing and system updates, provide field communication related to compliance system changes, triage and track reported issues, review compliance based reports, provide data to Safety and Company leadership, recommend enhancements to the system.