Central Dispatch Supervisor (2nd Shift): Holland, MI
- Coordinate the nighty movement of freight thru the network to ensure service requirements are met
- Optimize Line Haul efficiencies to facilitate cost reduction
- Issue work assignments to Line Haul drivers
- Answer procedural and Hazmat questions
This is a 2nd Shift position!
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation, Business or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience. Preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Previous experience with a LTL motor freight carrier with knowledge of hazardous materials and applicable collective bargaining agreements. Preferred
- Familiarity with mainframe computers and/or PC applications.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply on-line for further consideration!
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!