Central Dispatch Manager
Holland, Inc. a recognized leader in the transportation industry is in search of a third shift Central Dispatch Manager for our Field Support Center in Holland, MI. Responsibilities include oversight of the third shift Line Haul operation, working with terminal operation and central dispatch personnel in order to achieve operational objectives, aid in the development and implementation of initiatives as well as new processes and procedures, involved in disciplinary action relating to drivers, as well as handling high level driver calls and resolving procedural questions and concerns.
1. Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent communication/leadership skills.
3. Effective training and coaching capabilities.
4. Knowledge of applicable collective bargaining and work rule agreements.
5. Utilization of basic Microsoft applications and software such as Excel and Access a plus.
6. Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law